LAST WORDS

  • Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”

  • Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”

  • John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”

  • Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”

  • Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”

  • Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.” 

  • James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”

  • Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)

  • Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”

  • Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Molan!